Dear Friends of Generative Art,
We are at the 24th Generative Art conferences and I like to thank all the participants of the last editions, participants from many different countries of all continents because they have succeeded in supporting GA as the worldwide reference conference in the sector of the generative approach. This with their interesting contributions that were not only academic papers but work in progress able to define the real state of the art of the Generative Thinking.
Not only, the discussions, the exchanges of experience, and the working together for reaching advanced possibilities was also the unique feeling of these meetings.
As the other years, the conference will run for three days with only one plenary session. The reason is that this unique session gives to all participants the possibility of best knowing one each other and to discuss all together.
The conference will run for three days during the week before Christmas
We will wait for Your proposals (papers, posters, artworks/installations, live performances) until 30th of September 2021 and we are sure that with your contributions GA2021 will be, once more, a moment of great exchange of experiences and an occasion of meeting people working with the same approach in a wide range of different disciplines.
Type of contribution:
Papers and Posters to be presented the 3 days of the conference in only one main session
Artworks, Installations, Performances, and Posters to be presented in the days of the conference in an exhibition (virtual and, if possible, on presence)./spanstyle="font-size:>
Generative Art performs the idea as a process. Moving the creativity from Objects/Events to Codes, GA builds the contemporary complex natural/artificial environment. Generative Algorithms and Transforming Rules realize, as natural DNA does, always different and unpredictable series of events, artworks, industrial objects, architectures, music, environment, communications, software, and hardware devices, all recognizable by each generative creative concept.
Generative Art is identifiable as one of the most advanced approaches in the creative and design world. It performs the incoming new naturality of the artificial world. Generative Projects, Morphogenetic Design, Evolutionary Systems can design the species of incoming events, their identity in progress, the recognizability of each possibly generated object, the complexity of the contemporary world, spaces, communications, and music.
In Architecture GA can increase the identity and uniqueness of each city, performing generative codes that can be used in designing the incoming transforming paths of each town.
In Industrial Product Design GA performs the relation between intelligent industrial production and advanced design ideas of new naturality.
In In Visual Art, Literature and Music GA opens a new era of reproducibility of artworks. From clone to unique and un-repeatable sequence of possible final results.
The generative approach represents the way to carry out the idea as a product, and not only the artifact-product-piece as the unique representation of the idea.
Generative Art Conference is a meeting place to exchange ideas, theoretical approaches, operative, and teaching experiences, and to value the innovative field of intelligent industrial production and business that belongs to the Generative approach.
Following the experience of last years, people can show their innovative works in the concurrent GA Performance Festival that will be held on the evening of the same days of the conference. This will be an opportunity to show and enjoy the most advanced mix of generative entertainment media.
- Early submitting, if requested, could be accepted in 15 days to obtain a letter of invitation usable to fund applications.
- No funds are available from the GA2021 organization.
- conference participants will pay a registration fee for covering the conference expenses.
- To ensure a high-quality conference, all abstracts and papers will be reviewed by the Conference Chair and by the scientific Committee.
- The proceedings of GA2021 will be printed in advance in a (paper) book with ISBN number, published before the conference, for having the support to the conference. - All papers and presented contribution will be also published on the website www.generativeart.com
- Selected contributions will be asked to perform a multimedia article to be published (for free) in the next issue of the Journal GASATHj, https://www.gasathj.com
- 15 September 2021
- Presentation of proposals (max one page by using the abstract template) of Papers, Posters, Artworks, Installations, Live Performances. You can send the abstract directly by email to email@example.com or you can use the form at the bottom of the page. You can also send images with a low resolution by email. If you need an invitation letter for funds applications and you need to have early acceptance, please send your proposal in advance confirming your needs in the email
15 October 2021
- Communication of accepted proposals doubles reviewed by the conference scientific committee
30 October 2021
- Deadline for early registering.
9 November 2021
- Deadline for sending the final Papers (around 4000 words, PDF and DOC file), Posters (max 2000 words) and image (vertical 4000x3000 px), Artwork-installation, and Live Performance presentation (max 2000 words) together with a video presentation.
15, 16 and 17 of December 2021
Generative Art Conference/ Exhibition and Live-Performances is
organized by Generative Art and Design Lab, ARGENIA Ass. Further detais in the summer, following the pandemic questions.
• ask information to Celestino Soddu